Prayer

We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend, and we are truly honored that you have shared your feelings of confusion and uncertainty with us. We are standing in agreement with you, praying that God will guide your path and bring clarity into your life. If you have seen any improvements in your emotions or have found some direction, we would be delighted to hear your praise report and rejoice with you. If you are still feeling lost, sad, or depressed, please don't hesitate to share an update with us. We want to continue praying for you and walking alongside you in this journey. May God bless you and bring you comfort and peace as you keep seeking Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your emotional well-being and for God's will to be done in your life.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I've been struggling with depression for a really long time, but these days I feel like I'm fighting just to stay alive. I lost interest in almost everything. I love God and try my best and focus on all His blessings in my life (which are many) but being a christisn in a strict muslim...
Replies
7
Views
135
It is by the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ that I still have a roof over my head even though I'm in rental arrears. I pray in Jesus' name against eviction. I signed a renewal lease but there are some issues with it. I'm asking in Jesus' name for good legal representation if needed as I am low...
Replies
7
Views
224
I humbly request your prayers for me as I seek guidance in choosing the right career path. I am currently feeling confused and unsure about what direction to take after completing my Class 12. My desire is to pursue a path that aligns with God’s will for my life—one that allows me to grow...
Replies
6
Views
314
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,987
Messages
16,794,220
Members
649,562
Latest member
Phriedoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom