Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf for a financial breakthrough. We are truly glad that you invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have seen God's provision and your request was answered, please share a praise report and let us all rejoice with you. If you are still trusting God for a financial breakthrough, please do not hesitate to post your request again as a new entry. We want to continue standing with you in prayer. May God bless you and your family as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I seek prayer to break free from witchcraft and curses. I am struggling with the following spirits, stagnation, rejection, and struggling. As a result of this, I can't get financial breakthrough. And I do not know why I am always landing in ministries that have wrong foundations for help.
Replies
9
Views
1K
I am i need of a financial miracle we are currently struggling to make ends meet and bills are coming due that I do not have the money for i know God can help me i have been praying for a breakthrough I need help now
Replies
11
Views
131
Good night people of God, please in Jesus name I am asking you to pray for me for healing I have been feeling some type of ways, mix ways, please pray for my healing. I am also asking you to pray for me for a financial breakthrough, I have a lot to take care of for myself and my kids, my...
Replies
8
Views
236
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,827
Messages
16,781,277
Members
648,389
Latest member
Stroeroorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom