Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Prayer 7.jpeg

Prayer is not about the words we say or how we say them, but about entering into a conversation with God and sharing our lives with him.

1) Relationships are built on the frequency of conversation.

Prayer isn’t just for Sunday mornings or bedtime, it’s for all the time.

2) Good conversation is always two-sided.

Make the conversation more two-sided by asking Him to enter into the discussion.

3) Listening is perhaps the most important part of conversation.

We need to believe in prayer and believe that He will engage us in the conversation.

Prayer doesn't need any special formula, only that you care about developing a relationship with God.

View attachment 201034

Prayer is not about the words we say or how we say them, but about entering into a conversation with God and sharing our lives with him.

1) Relationships are built on the frequency of conversation.

Prayer isn’t just for Sunday mornings or bedtime, it’s for all the time.

2) Good conversation is always two-sided.

Make the conversation more two-sided by asking Him to enter into the discussion.

3) Listening is perhaps the most important part of conversation.

We need to believe in prayer and believe that He will engage us in the conversation.

Prayer doesn't need any special formula, only that you care about developing a relationship with God.
Amen. Only God can give us peace, joy and happiness in this life, then, when we enter heaven we shall continue to sing praises to His holy name.

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Amen. Only God can give us peace, joy and happiness in this life, then, when we enter heaven we shall continue to sing praises to His holy name.
Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your reply. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Let us all lift our voice to Jesus who is the only One who can help us reach heaven. He said, I am the Door... Yes, the Lord is the Door for us to enter in.
Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your reply. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.

Similar Requests

• Article
When I first started this ministry (over 13 years ago!), there were few resources available for Christians wanting sex advice that was both biblical and practical. Yes, they existed, and I’m so grateful to those forerunners! But given the need, the supply wasn’t nearly enough. Nowadays, I can...
Replies
Views
  • Article
In the last few weeks, I’ve received three separate questions from wives that overlap in their tone. Summarizing what they asked about: Doesn’t a husband need oral sex to be sexually satisfied? How can I handle a husband who persists in wanting to be pegged (defined below)? Is a wife in the...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Once a religious leader asked Jesus this question: "Good Teacher, what should I do to inherit eternal life?" ... [Jesus said,] "But to answer your question, you know the commandments: 'You must not commit adultery. You must not murder. You must not steal. You must not testify falsely. Honor...
Replies
Views
  • Article
Bible in a Year : Haggai 1–2 , Revelation 17 Mary treasured up all these things and pondered them in her heart. Luke 2:19 After all the joy of Christmas Day, the following day felt like a let-down. We’d stayed overnight with friends but hadn’t slept well. Then our car broke down as we were...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I have a friend who hates the word “sexy.” It has a negative connotation for her, while I’m eager to embrace the word when my husband uses it to refer to moi. Our histories and perspectives aren’t the same, and that’s okay. I’ve learned to adjust my word choice when I’m in conversation with...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom