Prayer is not about the words we say or how we say them, but about entering into a conversation with God and sharing our lives with him.

1) Relationships are built on the frequency of conversation.

Prayer isn’t just for Sunday mornings or bedtime, it’s for all the time.

2) Good conversation is always two-sided.

Make the conversation more two-sided by asking Him to enter into the discussion.

3) Listening is perhaps the most important part of conversation.

We need to believe in prayer and believe that He will engage us in the conversation.


Prayer doesn't need any special formula, only that you care about developing a relationship with God.
 

Attachments

  • Prayer 7.jpeg
    Prayer 7.jpeg
    13.7 KB · Views: 30


Prayer is not about the words we say or how we say them, but about entering into a conversation with God and sharing our lives with him.

1) Relationships are built on the frequency of conversation.

Prayer isn’t just for Sunday mornings or bedtime, it’s for all the time.

2) Good conversation is always two-sided.

Make the conversation more two-sided by asking Him to enter into the discussion.

3) Listening is perhaps the most important part of conversation.

We need to believe in prayer and believe that He will engage us in the conversation.


Prayer doesn't need any special formula, only that you care about developing a relationship with God.
Amen. Only God can give us peace, joy and happiness in this life, then, when we enter heaven we shall continue to sing praises to His holy name.
 
Amen. Only God can give us peace, joy and happiness in this life, then, when we enter heaven we shall continue to sing praises to His holy name.
Let us all lift our voice to Jesus who is the only One who can help us reach heaven. He said, I am the Door... Yes, the Lord is the Door for us to enter in.
 
Amen. Only God can give us peace, joy and happiness in this life, then, when we enter heaven we shall continue to sing praises to His holy name.
Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your reply. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 
Let us all lift our voice to Jesus who is the only One who can help us reach heaven. He said, I am the Door... Yes, the Lord is the Door for us to enter in.
Philippians 4:6-7: Be anxious for nothing, but in everything by prayer and supplication, with thanksgiving, let your requests be made known to God; and the peace of God, which surpasses all understanding, will guard your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.

🙏 Prayer Focus: God, I ask You in Jesus' name that I will "NOT" be anxious, worry, fearful, nervous, or stress out about anything. But that I will come to You in prayer about everything and talk it over with You. I will come to You respectfully, with heartfelt passionate conviction, and thanksgiving in my heart. Knowing that You can do all things but fail. I will make my request known unto You and wait for Your reply. God let Your peace that surpasses all understanding, guard my heart and mind through Christ Jesus after I pray and talk it over with You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I wanted a divorce because I was very angry. I put this evil in action. I have strayed from God and have now had a profound conversion. Whilst separated for 5 months he has found a new woman. I want to stop the divorce and reconcile, we have a young child together. I have 5 weeks for the Lord to...
Replies
10
Views
232
I am trying to reach out to this person I am praying there will be more ease in conversation or communication with this person. I feel they are an avoidant and come off as not caring but perhaps from past hurts they don't want to open up so they act dismissive. It has been a one sided effort and...
Replies
11
Views
211
Prayers that Jesus and I would start having beautiful conversations ❤️ I’m so in love with you, Jesus ❤️🌹💕😍✨👑
Replies
9
Views
116
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,021
Messages
16,805,982
Members
650,471
Latest member
Sleador

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom