Prayer

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for speedy recovery for myself and loved ones, restoration, finances, protection and unsaved loved ones and unspoken prayers. Thank you and God bless
Replies
9
Views
144
I Have 7 Particular unspoken Requests that Are So Important to me Even though they are unspoken Father God Of course already knows all about them I'm asking for prayer For/About Them All In Jesus name Thank you Also Please Pray in Jesus name I will be able to move my appointments I have today to...
Replies
10
Views
173
Dear Heavenly Father, I lift up those on the online community who need a fresh touch of hope and where circumstances have been unbearable and even intolerable for them, and I ask You send them relief in Jesus' name Lord help them know You love them and You will bring deliverance where they...
Replies
5
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,618
Messages
16,813,212
Members
650,916
Latest member
Nnorouvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom