Prayer

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day prayer partners, I do hope everyone of you here is doing as well as can be and holding unto the strength of God because without him we are nothing. I need your prayer for my mother ###, my sisters ### and ###, my brothers ###, ### and ###. My sister in law ###, my neice ### and my...
Replies
12
Views
281
Good morning everyone? I need your prayers for my daughter ###, She has been coughing for a while now. I have gone to different hospitals for medication but all have failed. There is no change at all. My mother ### and mother in-law ### also father remember them. My sister ### and her family...
Replies
11
Views
205
Dear brothers and sisters, firstly thank you for your prayers on my elderly mother's hip surgery. Jesus heard them and my mother went well. Now I ask that you pray for my mother's rehab to make her strong and walk well enough to return home in Jesus' name. 🙏
Replies
7
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom