Prayer

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Maria DsouzA

Humble Servant
[SIZE=12pt]Heavenly Father with full confidence in YOU and knowing full that whatever is asked in YOUR name YOU alone will grant it to us I pray that I  and my boss will not lose our jobs  and that the management will realize all the work that we are doing and acknowledge it.  [/SIZE]I pray that there is one member Mr Rajeev Sathe that he will realize that whatever he has said about me of not doing the job is all false and will realize his mistake of spreading wrong information to other EC members

[SIZE=12pt]Lord Jesus I pray that I will do all my work correctly without committing any mistakes and  that I will be able to get all the pending jobs done on a priority basis. I pray that we all in the office will work as a team in a friendly way. I pray that I will be able to prioritize my work and get all the pending work done on a war footing[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Lord Jesus I pray for my son Wayne that he will pass in all the exams for which he has answered and that he will not get any ATKTS this time . I pray that he will take part in the family prayer and will talk politely to his grandparents and his mother too[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Lord I pray for Lucy that she will communicate and cooperate with her in-laws and be good towards them and that Melvin will take care of his parents need and will keep his touch with them[/SIZE]

[SIZE=12pt]Lord I pray for the love peace understanding unity and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-law’s and sister-in-law’s and that we all will live as a united family too[/SIZE]

A riveting and compelling call to prayer shows you that your prayer life can be what God intends it to be. The child of God is driven to say, “I must pray, pray, pray. I must put all my energy and all my heart into prayer. Whatever else I do, I must pray.” This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen

(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

Lord, let we win in this court case where my brothers ex girlfriend sued him falsely for rape. And let her be forced to pay all costs of a trial and also pay for shame and pain that he caused to us (legaly) in Jesus name. Also let my brother get out from prison in maximum 3 days, so that he...
Replies
Views
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. Please pray for me, I'm still experiencing way too much shoulder, back, neck, arm, hip, and knee pain. Please ask God to heal me. Please pray for my job, finances, dog, truck, and tasks I need to complete. Please pray for all the folks and things we all pray...
Replies
Views
Im beena Please pray for me and my family. My husband and elder daughter is separated from me .me and my husband isn't divorced. After 13 years my elder daughter came to me but my husband isn't. He listen to his sister in law a lit and because of that lady today my husband is not with me .all...
Replies
Views
Plz pray for my husband job and work timing and pending degree and work management and money management and time management and my daughter Riya susan health and good eating power and my sister Ooha have to come back to home she did one mistake with one married guy and went back from home since...
Replies
Views
My mother in law is dangerous woman. She separated my co sister with my brother in law..and she brought her daughter and separated from her son in law...don't know why like this happened..my husband is elder son to my mother in law..my husband reacts according to the situation..he sometimes...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom