Prayer

Maria DsouzA

Humble Servant
[SIZE=12pt]Heavenly Father with full confidence in YOU and knowing full that whatever is asked in YOUR name YOU alone will grant it to us I pray that I and my boss will lose our jobs and that the management will realize all the work that we are doing and acknowledge it. I pray that there is one member Mr ### that he will realize that whatever he has said about me of not doing the job is all false and will realize his mistake of spreading wrong information to other EC members

[SIZE=12pt]Lord Jesus I pray that I will do all my work correctly without committing any mistakes and that I will be able to get all the pending jobs done on a priority basis. I pray that we all in the office will work as a team in a friendly way and that I will be granted leave for the 24 of Dec and 1st of Jan ###. I pray that I will be able to leave the office on time too.

[SIZE=12pt]Lord Jesus I pray that when all the family will be gathered on Christmas day that there will not any misunderstanding among the sister-in-laws ### and ### and that they will talk amicably and that ### will not rake up any issues of the past regarding the clothes the kids are not wearing which she is giving to ### kids. Lord I pray that we all have a nice time and everyone will have the peace and lively atmosphere at home without any discord. I pray that this time even ### will talk to ### and will not have any inhabitants

[SIZE=12pt]Lord Jesus I pray for my son ### that he will pass in all the exams for which he has answered and that he will not get any ATKTS. I pray that he will take part in the family prayer and will talk politely to his grandparents and his mother too

[SIZE=12pt]Lord I pray for the love, peace, understanding, unity, and togetherness among all the brothers and sisters and among the brother-in-laws and sister-in-laws and that we all will live as a united family too[/SIZE]
 
Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.

Give Him this day and everything that it holds.

Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.

I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.

In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
(Philippians 4:19) "But my God shall supply all your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus."

(1John 5:14) "And this is the confidence that we have toward Him, that if we ask anything according to His Will He hears us."

He will never leave you and will sustain you in all things according to His will and purpose. Trust in Him.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for protection from ill desires if the enemies against all areas of my life and life of my loved once. Expose and disgrace household enemies who needs to be saved protection over my family and marrige from envious sister in law pra***ti and all her evil intentions against me and my family...
Replies
9
Views
58
. Kindly pray that in absence of my office colleague I should be able to handle all office work without single mistake. I should not get any work that won't be able to handle on my own. One office paper is missing may it get traced without any fuss. Please pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
157
1) a girl who is a Christian who has backslidden from the faith. I don't know the whole story, but for some reason she won't reach out to me, perhaps because she doesn't know how to, as we haven't seen each other for a long while & we don't know each other all that much. I can relate to her in...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,721
Messages
16,814,299
Members
650,972
Latest member
Cayland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom