Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

risukzzz

Prayer Partner
Dear brother and sister in Christ,
yesterday i have post my request prayer but its not done because the managing has postpone tomorrow so plz pray for me. I beg you plz pray i need peacefully meeting with the managing and those who insult me i need God in our meeting tomorrow because God is peace so i need peace. Thanks for yours prayer May God Bless You All.
 
I've prayed for you in Jesus' holy name...prayer changes things!

“Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them.” {NIV, Matthew 18: 19-20}
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear GOD and Jesus, thank you for everything and all my blessings. Plz Lord grant me your strength and protection. Plz keep me aligned with you and plz have people want to ride with me to the meetings and chill. Like ###, ###, etc. plz have ### and ### call me a lot and want to hang out with me...
Replies
11
Views
209
Requesting prayer for me, that I will have favor and be a joy and a blessing to my manager and to my coworkers, feel safe and secure and be treated with kindness, and that I am given tasks that I can manage tomorrow and ahead. May I experience God's grace and mercy on every level, and for God's...
Replies
10
Views
141
Praise the Lord Jesus Christ and Almighty God amen. Plz pray for my relationship with the one I love his name is ### my name is ###. Plz pray that my relationship is restored by Jesus & fill ###'s Heart wd love, care, loyalty, commitment for me that we get married to eachother be together always...
Replies
6
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,209
Messages
16,820,184
Members
651,261
Latest member
Ashoelkurvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom