Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
jesus, i dragged someone named ### into my life he helped me to some extend to fight for myself. but he didn't know why i keep distance from him. actually i want him to get a better life. reason why i am telling this is he is in trouble because of me. feels like he is running away from me. this person make me alive again. now he become a part of my life. its hard to forget him but i will do it for the sake of his future, safety. ever since i met him(spring ###) i understand the importance of living. i hardly see him but he is always in my heart.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Lord, This might just be my final prayer for ### or about any guy in this prayer platform. I have been in here for years praying and hoping to be chosen by a guy that I love deeply, but it always ends up failing in the end. I don’t blame you, Lord for taking them away from me. I believe...
Replies
9
Views
175
Lord, why did you make ### leave me? I don’t understand. I am so devastated. I didn’t ask you to take him away but you did. And I still have no idea why. All I ever wanted was for him to stay but after praying you just immediately took him away from me. I love him so much but he is gone now...
Replies
8
Views
172
My relationship is currently in shambles. I made a mistake of not trusting my partner that is why I ended up getting traumatized by a girl whom I thought was a friend. I responded to him in trauma. I stayed in touch because to make it seem as if that never happened and to cover up the bad...
Replies
6
Views
293
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,010
Messages
16,805,843
Members
650,460
Latest member
Sietsorren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom