Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
jesus, thank you for taking care of me today. correcting my mistakes. guiding me when i was lost, i feel so lonely in the midst of people. i know you told me to do this thing. but it is very hard to forget the past and proceed into future. i feel hurt all the times. because of oppression of cruel people. if an elephant is in chains for life time and released suddenly they feel like they are still in chains. i also feel the same. even if this cruel person is gone from my life. i cant smile, i cant laugh though i pretend like i am happy in front of others. send me an angel jesus, to wipe my tears, i want to be happy like a small kid. help me.
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My boyfriend broke up with me suddenly and unexpectedly, and I am devastated. The rejection is awful and how he treated me was out of character and cruel. There were no signs he was unhappy. He gave me many mixed messages about why he was dumping me. These ranged from extreme hypothetical fears...
Replies
11
Views
334
I have had back to back jobs in only 2 years, within those 2 years I was terminated from each job due to poor performance (such as not making any errors whatsoever) while looking for work I was out of work for months and struggled very bad with my bills, so bad to where my mortgage has suffered...
Replies
7
Views
144
Good day prayer partners, I do hope everyone of you here is doing as well as can be and holding unto the strength of God because without him we are nothing. I need your prayer for my mother ###, my sisters ### and ###, my brothers ###, ### and ###. My sister in law ###, my neice ### and my...
Replies
12
Views
287
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,951
Messages
16,804,951
Members
650,423
Latest member
Astoishaw

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom