Prayer

  • Thread starter Thread starter alp7684
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alp7684

Guest
I pray for ### that I met today. May they find Jesus.
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me that the Lord will fill me with a deep sense of security and inner confidence as well as a great peace at my workplace today and after today and all days ahead. Let the favor and blessing of God rest powerfully upon me so that I myself may be a blessing to the people around me and I...
Replies
12
Views
129
I am a Christian and a year ago I met a guy, who is a muslim, online. He is the sweetest guy ever. He is suffering with addiction to porn and he isnt the happiest. Every day, at least twice i pray for him. I want him to believe in Jesus. He is open to learning about Christianity and i try my...
Replies
15
Views
82
Prayers for the homeless that I met today while I was out. I couldn’t help them when they asked for money or assistance but I pray that someone else will be able since I wasn’t able and they’ll have be safe tonight and guide them to good things. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,391
Messages
16,810,721
Members
650,771
Latest member
Moriartar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom