Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kwamby

Guest
I want to thank the Lord for the gift of life that he has given unto us this day as a family. I pray that the Holy Spirit will direct me in all I do. I pray for my family to be in good health, we be financially well, our business to prosper, our kids to know God, the shoulder pain and dizziness I am having can go away, and God to give my husband Godly friends. I pray for our nation that God gives us a Christian president and Lord to help us to move to ###.
 
Father I ask that You would honor this request accordin to Your will in all ways, according to Your will. In Jesus name. amen.
 
I pray for the family of ###, let blessings be in them, grant them harmony peace and good health, they plan to move to ###, Lord You know what is best for them, grant it in accordance to Your perfect will, may the family be surrounded by true Christian friends. in Jesus Name I pray Amen
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer any curses if any is broken off me, my son ###, my family, ###, anybody I know. Anything mine, and food and drink in Jesus Name. God put healing, wisdom, nourishment, happiness. Refreshment and prophetic insight in it, me and them in Jesus Name. God put all true prophetic words in it, me...
Replies
10
Views
85
Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. People are planning to attack us and harm us even when we are minding our own business. I feel like I'm going through spiritual warfare, at first people were planning to hurt me and now they can see God's hands over me so they are planning to...
Replies
12
Views
148
Lord I ask for comfort. I ask you help with my family and just give them comfort. I ask you help my son there’s some kids that aren’t nice to him. Help him to make friends and the right kinds of friends. I ask you help me with work and just watch over all of us tomorrow (me, my husband, and my...
Replies
10
Views
124
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom