Prayer

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kwamby

Guest
I pray for all the members of this site that God can guide us, give us strength, protect us, give us Godly people around us so that we can not deviate from His path in Jesus Name Amen
 
I have asked God to honor your prayer request.

A Prayer For YOU….

Let’s Pray... God I ask in Jesus’ name, "Bless Me! Encourage Me! Supply all my need! Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me with peace, excellent health, protection from all evil, much joy and happiness. God most importantly bless me with a real, true, undying love for You and the ways of God. May I come to Know You, Love You, and Honor You with my life.



Let the peace of God and the freshness of the Holy Spirit rest in my thoughts, rule in my dreams, and conquer all my fears. Jesus manifests Yourself to me and in me in ways that I have never experienced. Let my God given dreams become reality and my prayers be answered. Let my faith enter a new height in You. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for all those I love, care about, and the one who wrote this prayer. In Jesus’ name I pray.â€

Encourager ###, LM, CS,

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

PS: Trusting God through the bad times is the deepest kind of faith there is. God is never late and He is seldom early. Have Faith In God!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray everyday but why it becomes worse? Getting all the professional help still doesn't work. My son is only ### yet he wants to stop his academic journey. I pray so hard not wanting him to stop and deviate from the academic path but he is more into gaming addiction.
Replies
6
Views
164
Praise the Lord. Please pray for me and my family. People are planning to attack us and harm us even when we are minding our own business. I feel like I'm going through spiritual warfare, at first people were planning to hurt me and now they can see God's hands over me so they are planning to...
Replies
12
Views
148
God, place your protection around me and ### today. Guard our minds from fear, our hearts from worry, and our path from harm. Surround our home, our loved ones, and everything we do with your steady presence Lord. Let no darkness come near us, and let your light guide our steps. We trust that...
Replies
11
Views
191
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,137
Messages
16,807,586
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom