Prayer with me I'm torn by a ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I come to You today feeling the heavy burden of financial struggle. Lord, You know my needs before I even ask, and You see the bills. Please forgive me for the times I have let fear and panic take over my mind. Grant me Your supernatural peace that passes all understanding. I...
Replies
11
Views
36
I am so confused in life more than ever! Not to blame my work culture but for the past ### ish months right ive been working on weekends and when i was at home I’d go Chruch for atleast ### hr or something and then login back to work but Id say it’s pretty peripheral for me deep down i know im...
Replies
7
Views
194
My life is hard and my family is very difficult to deal with and live with. Everyone I live with complains about me and everywhere I work at people complain about me. I haven't done anything wrong. I hope and wish I live alone and work alone. I always have cleaning jobs I hate it. When my mom...
Replies
6
Views
252
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,699
Messages
16,802,587
Members
650,208
Latest member
Naloermore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom