Prayer: When Disappointment Hits

Dear Lord,

Thank You for Your steadfast love and faithfulness. Thank You for Your goodness. Thank You for leading us through Your Word and drawing us closer to You. We pray our faith increases and that our understanding of Your Word continues to grow. We pray for our marriage. We pray You would help our hearts navigate emotions when we feel disappointed. We pray You would help us to reconcile and restore our relationship in moments that we disappoint one another, fail one another, or hurt each other’s feelings. We pray for hope to fill our hearts in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, When we disappoint one another, fail one another, or hurt each other’s feelings, we ask You to help us reconcile and restore our relationship. Keep our eyes focused on You, and fill our hearts with hope. In Jesus’ name, AMEN! – This prayer is adapted from our 1-year marriage prayer...
Replies
1
Views
293
Praise be to God. I feel dirty and like the stupidest person ever. My ex-boyfriend knew very well about my intimacy boundaries before marriage, yet coerced me into doing things I didn't want to do. He promised me marriage and forever and then when he crossed my boundaries I froze in confusion...
Replies
7
Views
140
Every time I purchase glasses at ###, they never cease to disappoint me with the glasses that are supposed to have everything on them but think the manufacturers love to cut corners and don’t include what they say they would, ie. There’s no anti glare on the lenses when I paid for that feature...
Replies
6
Views
117
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,572
Members
651,081
Latest member
Cyruinonwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom