Prayer warriors pray with me plz. Jesus, I plead ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

drb

Humble Servant of All
Prayer warriors pray with me plz. Jesus, I plead that my husband and I will put away all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor, and slander, along with every form of malice. I pray that we would be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving each other. Holy Spirit convict my husband about the problems in our marriage. I pray that Your conviction would be deep and sharp. Deliver us from being defensive and self-righteous about the problems in the marriage. Grant us to humbly accept Your conviction and will change as You deal with us (John 16:7). Your Word declares that You heal the brokenhearted and that You bind up their wounds. In the name of Jesus, I ask You to be true to Your Word and heal the emotional wounds and baggage that we have in our lives (Psalm 147:3). Father, I pray that You would rekindle passion and desire between myself and ###. It is Your Will that marriages to be for a lifetime and therefore God has joined together, let no man separate. Amen
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Father we pray for this marriage lord, only you can repair and restore that which has been lost. The enemy comes to steal, kill, and destroy. Rebuke those powers of darkness that come against them. Give this married couple wisdom, strength, and a discerning spirit of sound judgement in all that they think, say, and do. May you bless and heal this marriage, in Jesus name we ask amen.
 
Father, please cover and protect this marriage. Bring both this wife and this husband in tune with your will for their lives. May they put on the breastplate of righteousness daily while carrying the shield of Faith. Destroy anything that is not of you in this marriage and resurrect their relationship. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I need Jesus Himself to intervene and Holy Spirit to come help me! A supernatural, spiritual reversal type of surgery by Jesus please! I was having some health problems back in Jan and got caught up in some teachings about needing deliverance prayers. I had this done a few times in weird places...
Replies
6
Views
288
Please prayer warriors, pray for me ###. I have submitted my two week resignation from my job of 15 years due to my disability worsening. I pray that I am immediately approved for disability without any issues because I will no longer have any income. Lord, please cover me in all aspects in a...
Replies
8
Views
352
Please Prayer warriors, pray that I may receive a positive response from my lawyer this week before the Saturday. I want to move forward with my life, but court case is holding me in one place causing me enormous stress and sadness. Thank you all for praying for me. Thank you Lord!!
Replies
7
Views
145
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,220
Messages
16,797,253
Members
649,780
Latest member
Sliynarierdoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom