Prayer warriors please pray I stop wheezing, ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
311
Please pray for me. I'm wheezing and hard breathing with asthma and I'm also suffering from anxiety and depression. Please pray for me. ###
Replies
5
Views
309
Prayer warriors please pray for me. I'm sick daily don't know what is going on with my body. I'm now depressed and have anxiety. I have kids to take care of with no energy and drive. I have bad back pains and asthma which I keep wheezing. Please pray this goes away and I can be happy with life...
Replies
6
Views
375
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,634
Messages
16,790,377
Members
649,198
Latest member
Nalairmoruanaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom