Prayer Warriors Please Pray For ### Best Friend

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thejamman1977

Prayer Warrior
please pray for the lord to place a hedgerow of protection around ### to remove the evil from her life and to keep drugs and the things that are to do her harm out of her life and for the lord to shine his light on her his precious name amen
 
Lord Jesus Christ, I pray for this daughter of yours too. I pray with the Strong faith that you Lord Yeshua HaMaschiach of Nazareth, the Same Yeshua who healed hundreds and millions more after you were resurrected, for ### to let go of the Habits that are harming her relationship with You and Your Father, in Jesus Christ's Name I pray. Amen
 
Mat 18:19-20:Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven. For where two or three gather in my name, there am I with them. Lord Jesus, according to Your word, You are here with us and you hear our prayers. Mark 11:24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours. Luke 18:27 Jesus replied,
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am requesting a humble and heart felt prayer for one of my friends who needs christ, he hasn't given his life to jesus yet, even I'm not sure if I've actually given my life to jesus, this verse has come up a lot in so many random places "lord lord but I did this in your name...go away I do not...
Replies
14
Views
98
Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
323
Today I am asking for prayers for my best friend ### who recently confessed to me that he no longer believes in Christ and has separated from the idea of Christianity: Father, ### explained that his decision came after a period of shaky belief and an unstable foundation in his faith in Christ. I...
Replies
8
Views
179
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,946
Messages
16,816,888
Members
651,099
Latest member
Bhuosseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom