Prayer warriors: please hard with me and for me. Father, This ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blessedone77

Humble Prayer Partner
Prayer warriors: please hard with me and for me.

Father,

This path has been so hard. Please Lord give me a sign. Am I close? Am I close to my miracle? The more I pray the more I sense his distance. Lord please bring him back to me and please intervene today. Make it possible that I see him today. Please Lord help me. In Jesus Holy Holy name. Amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
It seems like you might have already completed a task. If you need further assistance or have specific content that requires redaction, please provide the text, and I'll be happy to help with the redaction process.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

dear heavenly father thank you i got 1 year free hospital visit and tomorrow i will go to the ER and please give them the wisdom to find what is wrong with me. and for them to give me a temporaly thyroid perscription my pills are runing out i had to cut back the dosage myself ive been wanting to...
Replies
8
Views
117
Brothers and sisters in Christ, my brother-in-law has stage 4 cancer in his lungs, kidney, and liver. They live in the hill country and they are traveling 4 hours to my hometown to attend the end of a 21-day period of fasting and prayer. I am believing for a miracle. I know God can do it. I...
Replies
9
Views
312
Jesus thank you thank you thank you. Father God you said in your word you would make my enemies my footstool. I stand in agreement and align with you that it shall come to pass. I thank you for allowing me to uplift your kingdom and being a light when darkness prevails at my job each day. I am...
Replies
6
Views
193
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,815
Messages
16,792,787
Members
649,417
Latest member
Grmoreoshire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom