Prayer warriors, just got a phone call from my ###.

Status
Not open for further replies.

drb

Humble Servant of All
Prayer warriors, just got a phone call from my husband saying he's coming home, would u keep my kids and I in prayer to let God's hand and spirit guide every step and action these coming days. Our prayer is that the family will be restored in Jesus' name amen
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
God, our help and assistance, who is just and merciful, and who hears the prayers of your people; look down upon me. a miserable sinner, have mercy upon me, and deliver me from the troubles that torment me, even though I might deserve them. Grant me, I pray, your divine helping grace; endow me with patience and strength to endure my tribulations with complete submission to your will. You know my misery and suffering and to you, my only hope and refuge, I flee for relief and comfort; trusting your infinite love and compassion, that in due time, when you know it is for the best, you will deliver me from my troubles, and turn my distress into comfort, and I will rejoice in your mercy, and exalt and praise your Holy Name, O Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, In Jesus Name Amen
 
God Almighty, I come to you asking that you hear your child's prayer and send help right away! Lord, we know that you're always with us and we thank you in advance for the blessing of our answered prayers. I pray Father that you would not only answer their prayers but that you send an angel to guide them and protect them. We love you Lord, AMEN!!!
 
Father we thank you for the return of this husband to his family. Father we pray that this family will be guided by the power of your holy spirit as they come together in prayer asking for healing and restoration of this marriage. You are a good God who wants to bless us. Let's always keep you first in our lives. In Jesus name we pray amen.
 
Hebrews 4:16

Let us therefore come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.

Psa 34:17 The righteous cry, and the LORD heareth, and delivereth them out of all their troubles.

My wife ### and I am praying now in Jesus name for your request.
 
SALM 147.5

Great is our Lord and mighty in power; his understanding has no limit.

JOB 9:4, For God is so wise and so mighty
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Family Of God, Just a couple of hours ago I received an important call from a psychiatrist to whom I have a scheduled meeting with in the next few days. It is very odd that I received the call/request from her right now as it has been a month since the appointment was scheduled. I find it...
Replies
5
Views
162
* i got a phone call from my dream place "###" and i faced 2 interviews, its been 3 weeks, i messaged and emailed the recruiter but no reply. I am hoping and praying for this job. Please help me. * My parents are looking for a suitable groom for me, please pray for me to get a good partner. I...
Replies
4
Views
237
I got call from my wife doctor he said that surgery was successful. Thank God and everyone who pray for her and for me. Please continue to pray for her full recovery and also for me, my back and legs hurt so much. Thank you. ###
Replies
4
Views
303
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,612
Messages
16,813,127
Members
650,909
Latest member
Aeroarnuinmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom