Prayer Warriors I need your help in ...

Nyfre

Beloved of All
Prayer Warriors I need your help in prayer right now I’m going thru a lot of toxic stuff and afflictions people are trying to inflict their hurt on me and I just can’t deal with it right now I’m so annoyed with arguments and disagreements from negative people please pray for ###
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
Amen thank you
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name answer my prayer request according to Your perfect love, will, wisdom, timing, grace, and mercy. God bless me. Bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. God bless me with Your favor, joy, knowledge, peace, protection, prosperity, strength, success, and wisdom in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do it in the spirit of excellence for the glory of God. God bless me to know You, love You, and strengthen me to live my life to honor and please You. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live. Let the world see that Jesus Christ is my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Protect me God from all the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those who truly love me and want Your best for me. God Thank You. Thank You, Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name. Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

$$$$ Pray For Your Finances $$$$
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus i need your help still to get this car to pass the smog in JESUS name
Replies
13
Views
50
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Jesus, I thank you that my ex took the dog. I have been asking you for months now to adopt these 4 kittens that are very much causing me too much stress. They need to leave before this month ends. I also pray that you can show me direction to move to a safe ground. I pray that I can finish my...
Replies
12
Views
246
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,873
Messages
16,804,280
Members
650,362
Latest member
Chiorlarian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom