Prayer Warriors I Need You!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My family is so divided and toxic, My mom is kind of deadbeat but I still forgave her and my dad is unattentive; I always felt like I was the least favorite. I'm the black sheep in the family, most of my family think negative of me so I just stay my distance. My sister is autistic and acts out...
Replies
6
Views
376
Eighteen months later, still asking for prayer for my ###. Went from addition, mental health for 15 mo to getting clean, coming home, no more addiction, no more medication, to having panic attacks, not leaving the house for weeks on end and starting a new medication. He stays up all night and...
Replies
8
Views
517
Jesus today I wanted to end it all. I am tired of constant rejection and abuse. I was abused by my family as a child. I ended up choosing relationships trying to get the love I never have been given. Then I was abused in my relationships. I have been raising my child alone because her father...
Replies
9
Views
301
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,597
Messages
16,790,027
Members
649,161
Latest member
Splieranvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom