Prayer to succeed in life endeavors (education, ...)

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have an exam coming up next week. The subject is quite hard and I'm believing God for an A. I kindly request your support and prayers for me to succceed. Thank you in advance. God bless.
Replies
12
Views
222
Dear beloved brothers and sisters, I ask you to pray for me to succeed in my asylum interview in the Netherlands to receive my residence permit. I have been waiting for a long time and now I am going to have an interview to decide on my residence permit. I believe that nothing is impossible for...
Replies
9
Views
454
Dear Heavenly Father, I come before you just to say thank you also for this community you have placed on my heart to reach out to. You say in scripture "For where two or three are gathered together in my name, there am I in the midst of them" and I feel you Lord especially more so now that I...
Replies
8
Views
412
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,005
Messages
16,794,393
Members
649,580
Latest member
Haumere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom