Prayer to restore my relationship with ###

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SDB continue to pray for me and now my ex SYG (KG) that God restores our relationship and turns it around to be a non verbally abusive relationship. I never see her because of her profession, so there should be no reason why we argue so much. But she has resentment towards me because I reacted...
Replies
7
Views
108
Dear Father, please mend my broken relationship with ###. Please forgive me lord for the mistakes I make and help ### forgive me as well. Help reunite me with my children although not biologically mine, I’ve raised and loved them since they were babies. Lord father help me live my life according...
Replies
6
Views
273
Pray God heals and restores my relationship, giving us forgiveness and wisdom. Bless us with a godly marriage
Replies
12
Views
243
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,319
Messages
16,798,279
Members
649,854
Latest member
Azeydorainmoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom