Prayer to renew my license

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, I had a traffic violation about 2 weeks ago and I now have 6 points on my license, I now have to take either a written test or take a 6-hour driving class so I do not lose my driver's license. I would like to take the written test. Please say a quick prayer that I am able to pass the test...
Replies
13
Views
280
Dear heavily Father I want to drive a vehicle car ### pass the test positive drive test so pass A+ plus get my license know how to drive vehicle pay attention an road street light stop sign. Doing lord I'll been waiting for you lord battle not mine your god. Jesus Christ name Amen
Replies
7
Views
243
Hi, A prayer request- I had a traffic violation with the ### police department about 1 month ago (I ran a stop sign). I now have ### points on my license and I am required to take either a written exam or attend a driver improvement course to keep my driver's license, the due date is ###...
Replies
10
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,908
Messages
16,804,540
Members
650,381
Latest member
Beyrain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom