Prayer to pay off urgent debt.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf regarding the urgent debt you promised to pay this month in October. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer for the Lord to settle this burden when you did not have the money to pay.

We have continued to bring your request before the Lord these past few days. We pray that our Heavenly Father will provide for you and make a way where there seems to be no way, and that He will give you peace and wisdom as you trust Him with this urgent need. We stand on the promise in Philippians 4:19 that our God will meet all our needs according to the riches of his glory in Christ Jesus. We pray for His provision and favor over you in Jesus Name.

If your request was answered and the Lord has provided the means to settle the debt, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice together. If your request does not seem to have been answered yet, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to pay off student loan debt by next year and praying for supernatural finances to be received.
Replies
8
Views
109
I have a lot's of debt to pay. I lend money from others to pay for my family's financial problem. Our problem is so big and it's going to be 3 years since we are facing financial problems a lot; we are struggling a lot. Nothing changes still now, and it's going on like this. I cry every night...
Replies
8
Views
151
Please keep me in prayer as I ask God to restore my business and open new streams of finances. Lord, give me Godly wisdom to break the cycle of debt. Father, grant permanent solutions to pay off my home and meet every financial need so I can get back on my feet. God, You are all I have now, and...
Replies
9
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,895
Messages
16,816,197
Members
651,068
Latest member
Astoynar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom