Prayer to overcome my problems, prayer to ...

Prayer to overcome my problems, prayer to stop being depressed
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. Blessings.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Lord let ### walk in Your light and the darkness fade away. In the name of Jesus please let her focus on You so much that all evil melts in her presence. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my peace and strength to overcome these thoughts. They are very troubling and the thought of that brings an anxiety which I cannot describe
Replies
16
Views
213
I need prayer to overcome my depression from the past few days. My mind is not working, and I always forget the things that I have to do. I can't remember why, and I am being very negative and can't focus on my studies and live nicely. I want to live nicely, and so many incidents are happening...
Replies
7
Views
320
[This post was redacted due to privacy concerns]
Replies
8
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom