Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Dear prayer warriors thank you for all your valuable prayers ...
Please pray for Tanushree and her husband and her father in-law and mother in-law., who are suffering from corona ...They are in home quarantine, and that God's pierced hands must touch all of them and heal them immediately, and bless them with good health and strength... Praying in the miraculous name of Jesus ...Thank you ...

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear prayer warriors thank you for all your valuable prayers ...
Please pray for Tanushree and her husband and her father in-law and mother in-law., who are suffering from corona ...They are in home quarantine, and that God's pierced hands must touch all of them and heal them immediately, and bless them with good health and strength... Praying in the miraculous name of Jesus ...Thank you ...
I prayed for this in Jesus name, amen

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

Prayer Focus: God Thank You. Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me Jesus. I Am Loved. God I ask You in Jesus' name to protect me from all Covid variants. Show me what to do, what not to do, where to go, where not to go, and what to take to stay safe and protected from all Covid variants. God also bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You and make You known. God heal me totally in all areas of my life. Make me whole in You. Help me to always keep my focus on You, trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You first in all my ways, and allow You to direct the path I take and the words that I speak. Bless me to walk in the faith, love, truth, peace, security, wisdom, and joy of Your presence and Word. God let me greet each day with a heart of thanksgiving unto You for who You are, all You have done, and will do in my life. Help me, show me how, and bless me to have a stronger more intimate relationship with You and fulfill my God-Purpose. God encamp Your angels all around me to cover and protect me from all sickness, evil, hurt, harm, danger, accidents, the plans of my enemies, and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God deal with my enemies according to Your Word. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of this prayer and all those I care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives daily. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so. Thank You Jesus.

Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Please Read: Listen very carefully: there is tremendous power for us in God but not without holiness. Holiness precedes power. Please Read...

I have prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy.

James 4:8a: Draw near to God and He will draw near to you.

💓Pray This Prayer From Your Heart: God I ask You in Jesus’ name let me make drawing close to You my number one goal in life. God as I draw close to You bless me to grow in the holiness of God. Help me and show me how to always seek Jesus as my source and standard of holiness. God also show me how to appreciate and excel in my spiritual gifts, and the calling You have placed upon my life. God don't let me be envious or jealous of others because of their spiritual gifts, callings, and or blessings. But let me focus on drawing close to You, appreciating and excelling in my spiritual gifts, and the call You have placed upon my life for the glory of God. God, please do the same for the writer of this prayer, every member of my church, and all those I love and care about. God, I appreciate You. Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus’ name!

Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom