Nobody is reading this thread right now.

my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and a half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some reason I knew one day we would be together so I didn’t want to rush into things a just create a loving friendship first. And we became inseparable at work, and I always loved when she was next to me. We both ended up getting into other relationships but It didn’t bother me because I knew we wasn’t ready for eachother. But it he man she was with wasn’t a good man and betrayed her. I never fell in love with the woman I was with because I was in love with my best friend so I let my heart relationship end. Now that we were both single we became a couple. It was great at the beginning but the devil entered our relationship and created issues through work injuries creating a depression in me jealousy through friends giving her bad advice on our disagreements especially coming from a friend who asked my ex to set us up together. I wasn’t perfect and I found out I needed my own self healing to work on to be a better man for her and my 2 kids. She doesn’t have children but I so badly want to be her husband and raise a child with her. Our relationship was very loving and special, her leaving me came out of nowhere. She’s been done wrong by every man she’s been in relationships with and it’s like she doesn’t know what to do next but run. I feel like she is scared if we do take the next step and I hurt her. But I know this woman is my best friend and I love her true being. I don’t see her shell I see her spirit. I could take forever about her. But since our July split in November she thought I had a girlfriend and text hurting asking me how can I move on so quick. But she got false information for someone. Then 2 weeks later on thanksgiving she came to see me went on a date 2 later. Then she disappeared again, then slowly starts reaching out again and then retreats. I last seen her March 9th and she seems so lost and I pray for her every night. She said she has things going on inside her head and maybe she will tell me one day what that is. I don’t believe she is following her heart. I believe she is trying to make everyone else happy with what her decision is and not herself. She still has one of her friends check my social media post, so mostly everything I post is a message to her in some kind of form of a song our prayer. She’s my best friend and our relationship was not bad at all and full of love. She says she still loves me but I don’t know what is keeping us apart. I know she still loves me and I very much am still in love with her. Not a day goes by where she is not on my mind since the moment we met.
hello Tyrone, I pray for you and your partner to resolve the issues that are keeping you apart from her. I am having similar issues with my ex-girlfriend. We were last together as a loving couple on Super Bowl Sunday, February 11 where is she accepted to come to a local pub to watch the football game and have a few drinks and appetizers and we played two games of pool watch I haven’t played in a long time. It was our first time playing pool together and we had so much fun after the football game we left she went home on her car and I went home on my truck and the next day Monday, February 12 she flip-flopped and her heart has hardened from that point on. I think about her every day as well I pray every night I have posted other prayers on this site. If you follow my username, you will see my name is John as well and I can’t change my name right away, I pray in Jesus name that we both have success with getting our ex girlfriends back. I was with my girlfriend for 6 1/2 years and we also shared a dog together. Her name was Bella and it breaks my heart that we can’t be a family anymore. She had two little girls that I supported and even her oldest daughter had a baby which I supported financially. I have the same problem with her friends they feed her negative thoughts because her friends are single and of course you know what happens on friends are single they get jealous and they try to break up happy couples that’s my honest opinion on the situation there’s more to it, but I won’t get into it here. If you wanna drop me a message, please feel free.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

hello Tyrone, I pray for you and your partner to resolve the issues that are keeping you apart from her. I am having similar issues with my ex-girlfriend. We were last together as a loving couple on Super Bowl Sunday, February 11 where is she accepted to come to a local pub to watch the football game and have a few drinks and appetizers and we played two games of pool watch I haven’t played in a long time. It was our first time playing pool together and we had so much fun after the football game we left she went home on her car and I went home on my truck and the next day Monday, February 12 she flip-flopped and her heart has hardened from that point on. I think about her every day as well I pray every night I have posted other prayers on this site. If you follow my username, you will see my name is John as well and I can’t change my name right away, I pray in Jesus name that we both have success with getting our ex girlfriends back. I was with my girlfriend for 6 1/2 years and we also shared a dog together. Her name was Bella and it breaks my heart that we can’t be a family anymore. She had two little girls that I supported and even her oldest daughter had a baby which I supported financially. I have the same problem with her friends they feed her negative thoughts because her friends are single and of course you know what happens on friends are single they get jealous and they try to break up happy couples that’s my honest opinion on the situation there’s more to it, but I won’t get into it here. If you wanna drop me a message, please feel free.
I’m sorry to hear you’re going through the same thing, it’s sad that friends like that don’t be supporting and realizing that men like us a hard to come by. My ex has been done wrong by every man but me and I feel like she feels it’s too good to be true and if we get married and her worst fears happen. I have 2 kids which are both boys and they love her and still ask for her to this day. But yesterday was a very heart breaking moment for me where she text me asking to speak. I got so nervous and when we talked she showed me she was pregnant with my child from the last time we encountered eachother on March 9th. My heart felt pure joy but was soon destroyed when she said she was getting an abortion and already made the appointment. What’s crazy is that night of intimacy God told me she was pregnant right away. When she confirmed it yesterday I felt the baby was a gift from God. But she already began the abortion process. I still want her in my life and I know she still loves me but don’t know why she resists me. Today is a very emotional day for me. I pray that your ex sees your value and love and that God builds your paths back together.

I’m sorry to hear you’re going through the same thing, it’s sad that friends like that don’t be supporting and realizing that men like us a hard to come by. My ex has been done wrong by every man but me and I feel like she feels it’s too good to be true and if we get married and her worst fears happen. I have 2 kids which are both boys and they love her and still ask for her to this day. But yesterday was a very heart breaking moment for me where she text me asking to speak. I got so nervous and when we talked she showed me she was pregnant with my child from the last time we encountered eachother on March 9th. My heart felt pure joy but was soon destroyed when she said she was getting an abortion and already made the appointment. What’s crazy is that night of intimacy God told me she was pregnant right away. When she confirmed it yesterday I felt the baby was a gift from God. But she already began the abortion process. I still want her in my life and I know she still loves me but don’t know why she resists me. Today is a very emotional day for me. I pray that your ex sees your value and love and that God builds your paths back together.
I hope God answers our prayers because it’s really heartbreaking to hear that storI hope God answers our prayers because it’s really heartbreaking to hear this news. You seem like a really good person and I know that I made mistakes. I’m not perfect myself and I know that I was good to her two daughters I supported her daughter emotionally. I was just there for them when he needed me.

my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some reason I knew one day we would be together so I didn’t want to rush into things a just create a loving friendship first. And we became inseparable at work, and I always loved when she was next to me. We both ended up getting into other relationships but It didn’t bother me because I knew we wasn’t ready for eachother. But it he man she was with wasn’t a good man and betrayed her. I never fell in love with the woman I was with because I was in love with my best friend so I let my heart relationship end. Now that we were both single we became a couple. It was great at the beginning but the devil entered our relationship and created issues through work injuries creating a depression in me jealousy through friends giving her bad advice on our disagreements especially coming from a friend who asked my ex to set us up together. I wasn’t perfect and I found out I needed my own self healing to work on to be a better man for her and my 2 kids. She doesn’t have children but I so badly want to be her husband and raise a child with her. Our relationship was very loving and special, her leaving me came out of nowhere. She’s been done wrong by every man she’s been in relationships with and it’s like she doesn’t know what to do next but run. I feel like she is scared if we do take the next step and I hurt her. But I know this woman is my best friend and I love her true being. I don’t see her shell I see her spirit. I could take forever about her. But since our July split in November she thought I had a girlfriend and text hurting asking me how can I move on so quick. But she got false information for someone. Then 2 weeks later on thanksgiving she came to see me went on a date 2 later. Then she disappeared again, then slowly starts reaching out again and then retreats. I last seen her March 9th and she seems so lost and I pray for her every night. She said she has things going on inside her head and maybe she will tell me one day what that is. I don’t believe she is following her heart. I believe she is trying to make everyone else happy with what her decision is and not herself. She still has one of her friends check my social media post, so mostly everything I post is a message to her in some kind of form of a song our prayer. She’s my best friend and our relationship was not bad at all and full of love. She says she still loves me but I don’t know what is keeping us apart. I know she still loves me and I very much am still in love with her. Not a day goes by where she is not on my mind since the moment we met.
Prayers to the Loving Father to help you leave it in His Hands which she sorts herself out, and you can hopefully have peace going forward with your life and find fullness in your life. May God bless you with peace, calmness, and confidence in your own self. May God bless her with patience and wisdom, leading her to perhaps seek support and healing for whatever is holding her back.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.

Similar Requests

my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship stage. For some...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
My name is Tyrone my ex left me in July, we were best friends before we dated close to a year and half. We dated for 3 years. When we first met at work it was an instant connection it was like we already knew each other . Not a day has went by where she was not on my mind, even in our friendship...
Replies
Views
Hello, my Christian friends, I need everyone’s prayers to get my ex-girlfriend to start healthy communication with me. Also to stop telling me something and then changing her mind because it hurts me when she does this and proceeds to call me a liar. I am asking God to remove all evil or demonic...
Replies
Views
Hello again everyone, I am posting another request in the hopes of continuing in prayer for my situation. Thank you to everyone who has prayed previously, it means so much to me. I keep hoping the situation will improve. I keep having very bad episodes and breaking down, these last few months...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom