Prayer To Get Money For Petrol ### Only

  • Thread starter Thread starter sick mother
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

sick mother

Guest
I am asking prayer for my mother ### who is on TB treatment and next week the doctor will check her if the treatment is successful. I put my trust in GOD only for the doctors to see no sign of TB in my mother's chest. Please pray for me as I am making ways and raising funds to transport her. In Christ we have everything.

###.
 
Yes Lord Let your healing touch be upon mother ### ### Lord I pray that everything will be okay to her. Lord pour a financial blessing for her needs in Jesus name I pray amen.
 
Dear God,

Please bring healing and peace. You are almighty Heavenly Father, there is none like You.
 
praise the lord surely God will help you!! myself ### i am also in financial prblm but giv me detaile i will try to help you as my best ph no ###
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You....!

May God bless You and fulfill all of your requests.

Amen.....!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am running a business past one year and have not sold any of my products and am running low in running my business please help me find a way to get money coming into my bank account. I am getting so Low. Help me
Replies
10
Views
248
Time is running out; I can feel the walls closing in. My car is broken down and is undrivable. I can't afford the ###+ to get it fixed. I'm living in an ###. (It's cheaper than a motel and an apt is not feasible.) I have to go about ### miles to work. If I can't get to work then I lose my job...
Replies
11
Views
472
hi please help i get R###00 Today pay so the car doesn't get repossessed please GOD I am begging and I pray it doesn't happen again.
Replies
10
Views
325
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,104
Messages
16,818,965
Members
651,181
Latest member
Gtorairport

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom