Prayer To Find A ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caramel

Humble Prayer Partner
Oh Lord. This loneliness is killing me. Please give me a husband chosen by You for me. A man who has found You & fears You. May he bring peace & joy to me & my son's life & may we also bring him joy & peace. Thank u for blessing me with good health each year & blessing me with a healthy child and a good job so I can provide for him.
 
Lord, I pray to remove loneliness upon the life of ###, let the Holy Spirit continue to bring comfort upon her, let her feel the real joy and happiness that only you can give. Lord, give the desire of her heart to find a man who has known you and have fear with you. A partner who can help her to grow in faith. Thank You Lord. In Jesus Name. Amen!
 
IN JESUS NAME DO THIS ALL SOON PLEASE
 
*~God always listens to us whatever we ask him; he's always there! Be patient. Time heals, time makes you reflect, time for you to be positive!!~* God is LOVE. God is with us in our hearts!!!!!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I have less money than before and therfore need a new appartement..please pray that the Lord may provide one.Thank you.
Replies
11
Views
160
Dear Bro/Sis in christ, I have lost my Gold Cross and am feeling really worried about not finding it. It was my carelessness this happened and I have been having it for a long time. Please pray that I will find it and I feel God is trying to say something to me through this.
Replies
14
Views
535
Heavenly Father, in the mighty name of Jesus Christ, I come to You today lifting up the desires of my heart. Lord, You know that I desire to be married, and I ask that you guide me to the exact godly man You have in store for me. Protect my heart as I wait, and prepare both of us for a...
Replies
8
Views
181
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,742
Messages
16,814,480
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom