Prayer to continue praying for others

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

In the past few months, I have posted prayers in this forum. I want to thank everyone who has prayed with me during those trying times. Now I would like to request help in praying against the spirit of praylessness and discouragement. The rentlentless full on attacks in the form of Satanic...
Replies
10
Views
143
I posted last time asking for prayers for my ct scan. The results are out and thank God that there are no enlarged lymph nodes, and my chest and abdomen results are normal or unremarkable. I have a small cyst on my abdomen/liver area and I pray that this will not grow and will be gone in Jesus’...
Replies
10
Views
249
Please pray that God will continue to heal my cat ###. The Vet thinks she has an incurable bowel disease or cancer. She has an appointment with a specialist ###. She has quit eating her dry food and only eats a certain kind of wet treat. She is also on an anti nausea med and appetite stimulant...
Replies
9
Views
584
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,408
Messages
16,799,547
Members
649,916
Latest member
Myroimorian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom