Prayer to clarify

We are so grateful you entrusted us with your heartfelt prayer request, seeking God’s clarity and confirmation regarding this person you know. It has been our privilege to stand in agreement with you, lifting this matter before the Lord, asking Him to reveal His perfect will and to speak clearly to your spirit. We continue to pray that the Holy Spirit would guide you into all truth, removing any confusion or uncertainty, and that you would have peace as you wait on the Lord.

If God has already provided the confirmation or direction you sought, we would love to rejoice with you—please share a praise report so we can celebrate His faithfulness together. If you are still seeking His wisdom and clarity, we encourage you to post this request again so we may continue interceding on your behalf. May the Lord bless you with discernment and assurance as you seek Him with all your heart. We pray this in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi there. I’m really struggling with confusion and depression over my life. I pray for clarity and wisdom to overcome the continual attacks. Thankyou for praying 🙏
Replies
7
Views
96
This is a first for me. A first to reach out and ask willingly for prayer. The first where I’ve leaned into religion.. really. I’ve been to church. Baptized when I was young, and considered myself atheist up until my daughter was born almost ### years ago. It became apparent to me that I should...
Replies
14
Views
258
I am grateful to have been covered up to this point. I acknowledge things could be a lot worse, and I know it's only through the grace of God that it isn’t. I pray that I will land a job soon and one that gives me what I need.Coping with unemployment has made me realize not only who truly...
Replies
10
Views
187
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,831
Messages
16,781,307
Members
648,392
Latest member
Twianerdain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom