Prayer: The Word

Dear Lord,

Thank You for the gift of Your Holy Word. Thank You for the Bible. I pray I would continue to make it a priority to read Your Word every day. I pray Your Words would be written on my heart. Thank You for my husband. I pray he would always lead me according to Your Word. Help us to find time to discuss Your Word. I pray my husband and I would ask each other questions we have and aim to encourage each other to understand Your Word. Please fill us with Your wisdom as You guide us through Your Word in Jesus’ name AMEN!

Continue reading...
 
I stand in agreement with this prayer. Thy Word o Lord is a light unto my path. Lead us all to Your glorious presence. In Jesus name. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Our kids are so smart. It doesn’t matter how old they are, they pick up on everything. They can smell hypocrisy from a mile away. Lord, we pray that we would lead, love, and discipline our kids in holiness. We pray that we would not merely teach them with our words, but would show...
Replies
0
Views
297
Dear Lord, please make this benign. I don’t really want to interact with my senior today. Please Lord. I pray that this would be an easy day. I pray for this in jesus name. Amen.
Replies
6
Views
99
  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Thank you for today and thank you for Your Word. Lord, You have given us your whole counsel and wisdom in one document. You have inspired the hands of all 40 authors with Your revelation. You have preserved Your words throughout every generation. Lord, we pray that we would be people...
Replies
1
Views
431
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom