Prayer that God severes the relationship between ###

Snr

Disciple of Prayer
Prayer that God severes the relationship between ### and ### and any other women who may be enticing him to sin. May the love we share for Christ and for each other grow stronger each day as God ordained between a husband and a wife.
 
I pray Lord that the relationship between ### and ### becomes stronger. May their love and relationship blossom and be filled with love and joy. May they learn to understand and forgive one another and trust each other. Lord I pray they are strong enough to walk away from temptation. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I pray Lord that the relationship between ### and ### becomes stronger. May their love and relationship blossom and be filled with love and joy. May they learn to understand and forgive one another and trust each other. Lord I pray they are strong enough to walk away from temptation. I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
I prayed for this. In Jesus Name even I am expecting for the restoration of my relationship with my wife ### we all will pray for your restoration pray for others amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We was happy together I believe in my heart outside influences or evil try separate us from each other we was in love with each other from first time we met it's almost been 8 years in last couple weeks my girlfriend seemed different angry and stubborn not resting having nightmares and a lil...
Replies
10
Views
196
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Isaiah 30:17 : One thousand shall flee at the rebuke of one; at the rebuke of five shall ye flee: till ye be left as a beacon upon the top of a mountain, and as an ensign on an hill. Historical Context: During Isaiah’s time, the people of...
Replies
9
Views
317
Bread of Heaven/ Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God 2 Chronicles 3:14: “He made the curtain of blue, purple and crimson yarn and fine linen, with cherubim worked into it.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: This verse describes a key feature of Solomon’s temple: the curtain, or veil, that...
Replies
10
Views
184
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom