Dear God,

Thank You for always being patient with me. I know that sometimes I can be stubborn and disobedient, especially when it comes to serving my husband. I need You, Lord, to help me and refine this part of my character. Strip me of my selfishness, of my laziness and of the parts of me that are quick to say no! I pray I can be a wife willing to serve, willing to bless, willing to do all that You have called me to. May You teach me how to obey You, Lord, for I know when I am obedient my marriage is strengthened! I pray this in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

📖 Father, we are taught to obey all that Christ Taught and Warned: That both Heaven and Hell are Real Places, one is avoided by trusting Jesus and obeying all He Commanded, John 8:10-11, Whether They Listen or Not, Ezek 2:5, Response to Word is What Judges on That Day, Jn 12:48, If Don't Listen...
Replies
9
Views
133
Please Jesus grant me obedience to the authorities, heal me from my Bipolar Disorder totally and completely provide everyone with the physical needs of theirs and may everybody come to Yahweh and Jesus for healing. Please Jesus touch and soften the heart of ### in mighty Jesus Name, make her...
Replies
6
Views
327
  • Article Article
Prayer is never an acceptable substitute for obedience. To pray while ignoring Scripture is to waste a lot of words. We must rid our minds of the false notion that prayer alone will bring God’s blessing or revival to our land. Let’s not get Prayer twisted. 🙏Prayer Focus: God I ask You in Jesus’...
Replies
7
Views
1K
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,671
Messages
16,791,147
Members
649,246
Latest member
Othiormorendale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom