Prayer Target For Your Loved Ones, Backslidden, Unsaved

  • Thread starter Thread starter kristie
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kristie

Guest
I hope this works, if not I will just post a link to a site page with the target. This is the prayer target that we use at church. I taped ###'s picture in the middle of the target and pray over it. The Holy Spirit gave this to my Pastor. You should be able to right click on the picture and save in the drop down menu.

gallery_11439_111_8361.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

This prayer is the best, I don't think there will be a better prayer for salvation than this ever.... The fastest and greatest results you will get if you pray at midnight and fast 1-3 days. Pray aloud aggressively every prayer point for a couple of times (sentences under numbers). Follow the...
Replies
5
Views
298
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,557
Messages
16,789,401
Members
649,121
Latest member
Kriomen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom