Dear Lord,

Thank You for Your provision. I pray my husband and I would steward our finances well. I pray You would guide us with how to use our money for Your Kingdom. I pray we would be in agreement with the way we handle our finances. I pray against selfish spending. I pray against debt. I pray against any temptation to misuse the resources You have given to us. May You be glorified and magnified as we diligently work and steward our finances in Jesus’ name AMEN!

[Continue reading...]
 
God will provide for your every need. His promise did not change. He declared that He is and He will ever be. Just ask and it shall be given to you.
 
Dear Lord, give us wisdom from heaven on how to use our money wisely. Help us to give to the poor and needy and those who lost their jobs in our church. Open our hearts to be like Jesus.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

  • Article Article
Dear Lord, Make us considerate of what we can do to prepare for our future while also investing in the legacy we purpose to establish so that generations of our family would benefit from our choices today. Lord, we commit to using our finances to glorify You. We trust You with all that we have...
Replies
0
Views
80
  • Article Article
This prayer is adapted from The Marriage Gift: 365 Prayers For My Marriage Devotional Dear Lord, We ask You for wisdom in stewarding our finances as we consider the ways we spend, save, and give. Please unify us in the way we view and address our money. If we feel frustrated over our finances...
Replies
0
Views
127
Praying for Godly restoration from debt, bad financial habits, eviction, and foreclosure. I want to be debt free now and forever. I pray this for my entire bloodline. We will steward everything God gives us moving forward with wisdom and diligence. We will allow God's power and discipline to...
Replies
16
Views
204
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,698
Messages
16,814,111
Members
650,961
Latest member
Astuozorroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom