Prayer Requests

  • Thread starter Thread starter Anonymous
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Anonymous

Guest
I’ve talked to my friend last night. We had a conversation that is very upsetting. He doubts if there is really a God. This is a man who has had a religious upbringing. He went to very expensive private schools as a child. Anyway, he’s had a very difficult life, and now doubts God’s existence. I’ve also had a very difficult life, but never once doubted there was a God, which is why this whole situation is very upsetting to me. I did my best to witness to him, but I don’t think it did any good. Please keep him in your prayers. Also, I didn’t make my sales quota at work. I need to make my quota to keep my job. Thanks
 
Dear Lord

I thank You for hearing this prayer. Lord we pray for this person today and ask you to blanket him in your love, compassion, mercy and steadfast love. Encourage him this day, this hour to have the strength to make steps toward a more intimate relationship with you. Help him to find a fellowship of caring Christians to fellowship with and be accountable with. Replace any doubts with a humble and repentant heart and lead him in your paths. May He embrace the truth of your Word from the scriptures “I know the plans I have for you, plans to help and not to harm you, plans to give you HOPE and a FUTURE” (Jeremiah 29:11) Fill him with your presence and may He get a glimpse of the beautiful future you have always desired for him and long to show him. Bless him today and answer his prayer. In Jesus precious name we pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my upcoming ###. I pray that I will feel extra safe and calm throughout the entire visit. Please pray that a kind person will take the ###, that it will be quick and smooth, and that the ### works well on the first try so it doesn't have to be repeated. I also pray for strong...
Replies
11
Views
140
. Prayer for my education and academic success Please pray that God gives me wisdom, discipline, understanding, and excellence as I continue my studies. May I successfully complete my education, gain valuable knowledge, and use it to create meaningful impact. Pray that financial challenges will...
Replies
9
Views
143
Saints of God in Jesus Christ please agree with me in the name of Jesus.I want payments for the work I do and the projects I do to flow in the name of Jesus Christ also I'm praying for favour as I send out applications and proposals to get positive feedback in the name of Jesus.
Replies
11
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,511
Messages
16,777,683
Members
648,070
Latest member
Broatseth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom