prayer requests

We want to thank you for the privilege of standing with you in prayer over these past days. It has been our joy to lift up your work, your health, and your family before the Lord, trusting in His faithfulness to hear and answer according to His perfect will. We prayed specifically for your back pain to subside, for restful sleep, and for manageable work tasks that allow you to thrive. We asked the Lord to surround you with favor, healthy relationships, and His guiding hand in every good work so that you may be a blessing to others. We also lifted up your heart’s desire for encouragement, confidence, and the deep experience of God’s love, healing, and care—not just for tomorrow, but for every day ahead.

For your son and his family, we prayed for wisdom in caring for their elderly cats and for God’s provision and comfort in that situation. We asked the Lord to cover all of you under the shadow of His wings, sending His angels to protect and guard your household.

Now, we encourage you to share how the Lord has moved in these areas. If you’ve seen answers—whether in healing, peace, or provision—we would love to rejoice with you in a praise report. If some needs remain unmet, please know we are still here to stand with you. You may post this request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, trusting that God is at work even when we cannot yet see it.

May the Lord bless you abundantly as you seek Him, and may you continue to walk in the assurance of His love and care. We pray all these things in Jesus’ name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please keep me and my family in prayer during this season. - Mum: Pray for her continued recovery, strength and protection, and for provision for her medication, food and hospital expenses. - Finances & accommodation: Pray for urgent financial breakthrough and for God to provide a safe, suitable...
Replies
14
Views
193
Please pray that a conversation with a person tomorrow goes well, and that if I am meant to help out at the church I find the right task and people with whom I can share fellowship. Pray that I may experience God Love and sequrity,and that I have a blessed day with my family.and that I can sleep...
Replies
11
Views
141
Please pray with me and believe God with me for: A deeper relationship with God — that I will love Him, trust Him, obey Him, hear His voice clearly, grow in faith, and remain close to Him through every season. God’s protection and victory — that God will fight every battle I cannot fight, expose...
Replies
9
Views
253
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom