Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter jonathan
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jonathan

Guest
look i am trying to do the right thing and someone that is trying to do and is now putting my job in jeopardy and spreading lies and now a investigation is under way it is bad i hope someone will pray that all goes well and maybe everything turns out alright i always try to help i even get things out of the road that might be dangerous i appreciate all those who pray
 
Lord, we pray for each person who posts their prayer request at this web site:

Hear from heaven, even from your dwelling-place, their prayer request, and maintain their cause, and forgive those who have sinned against you. Now, O my God, let, I urge you, your eyes be open, and let your ears be attentive, to the prayer request that is made in this place. Please grant it according to your will.

In Jesus Name, Amen!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I sometimes anonymously post prayer requests on a Christian forum on a certain social media. That social media has a reputation for some of the most negative interactions and the Christian people on this website are often just as bad as worldly forums on there sadly. I just happened to realize...
Replies
11
Views
256
I sometimes anonymously post prayer requests on a Christian forum on a certain social media. That social media has a reputation for some of the most negative interactions and the Christian people on this website are often just as bad as worldly forums on there sadly. I just happened to realize...
Replies
11
Views
151
I sometimes anonymously post prayer requests on a Christian forum on a certain social media. That social media has a reputation for some of the most negative interactions and the Christian people on this website are often just as bad as worldly forums on there sadly. I just happened to realize...
Replies
9
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom