Prayer Request

  • Thread starter Thread starter silver1103
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

silver1103

Guest
Please pray that God will advise me on what career path I should go into. I'm so lost right now and I need God's guidance and counsel to lead me.
 
Heavenly father with ### amen
 
Silver 1103 I send this prayer to you. Know that I am also praying this with you. Know that God does all according to His plan and His love for us is beyond our imagination. Trust in Him. He guides us for He knows what's best for us.

My Lord God,

I have no idea where I am going. I do not sense the road ahead of me nor do I really know myself, and the fact that I think I am following your will does not mean that I am actually doing so.

But I believe that the desire to please You does in fact please You. I hope that I will never do anything apart from that desire. And I know that if I do this, You will lead me by the right road though I may know nothing about it. Therefore will I trust You always, though I may seem to be lost and in the shadow of death. I will not fear, for You are ever with me, and You will never leave me to face my struggles alone. I thank You Lord. Amen.

Blessings to you.
 
God grant this person's request without testing and temptation. Thank you. Amen.
 
Lord faith Lords light will show you the path. Amen.
 
Dear Friend, I prayed to God for You!

May God bless you and help you to fulfilling all of your wishes.

Amen....!
 
father God Please answer this prayer in jesus name amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would like to request prayer for this day and the time ahead:God's guidance and care: Pray for God's guidance, peace, care, favor, encouragement, strength, and safety in everything that lies ahead. Pray that God sends His protecting angels as a wall around us, and for His complete protection...
Replies
9
Views
99
Please keep in prayers I need guidance no matter what I'm lost and have depression and were going through a situation where even the ### and people wouldn't put me back in case for the shelter situation because they don't want to fix their error mistakes and I need strength even if u feel weak...
Replies
10
Views
222
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
11
Views
128
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,096
Messages
16,818,731
Members
651,177
Latest member
Spiorsorsil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom