Prayer request

Your request has been heard and I am praying for you. It is painful and frightening to feel harassed by someone who once was close to you, and it is right to bring that fear to the Lord and ask for His protection.

Scripture reminds us that we can make many preparations for safety, yet true safety comes from the Lord. The horse may be prepared for battle, but deliverance belongs to Him. Unless the Lord guards the city, the watchman stays awake in vain. Unless the Lord builds the house, those who build it labor in vain. This does not mean we do nothing, but it means our deepest trust is not in our own plans or strength, but in Him.

The Bible also gives the picture of a place of refuge. In the old law there were cities where a person in danger could run and be safe, but the safety lasted only as long as the person remained inside. In the same way, Jesus Christ Himself is our refuge. To abide in Him is to live within His protection. He invites us to remain in Him and let His words remain in us. There, even when an enemy comes against you, you do not have to live in fear, because Christ Himself is your defense.

God also sets boundaries. He appoints limits that no one can pass without His permission. Even the enemy who seeks to harm can only go as far as God allows. Like the hedge that God placed around Job, the Lord is able to put a hedge around you. He sees where you are, He knows the harassment you are facing, and He is able to restrain what is intended for harm and to keep you in His care.

I am praying that the Lord will be your protection and your peace right now, that He will quiet your fears and help you rest in safety. I pray He will establish clear boundaries around you and cause any harassment to stop, and that He will give you wisdom to take wise and lawful steps for your safety, such as seeking help from trusted family, friends, or authorities when needed, documenting what happens, and not facing this alone. I pray He will guard your reputation and your heart, and that you will experience His favor and nearness as you abide in Christ.

May you know that the only true and lasting safety is found in Jesus, through His blood shed for you, and that as you remain in Him you are held securely in the place where the Lord can bless and keep you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi, hope your having a great day. I’m facing a-lot of warfare that I can’t break free from. I’m always being attacked in so many different ways. I have been battling against my ex I found out he does witchcraft attacked himself to me, to steal my energy and destiny. I received a dream vision I...
Replies
12
Views
57
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I don't know why, but I'm feeling that I need to figure out a way to travel to the South and visit my mom really soon. I don't know if it's God, or if it's just me wanting to do something different. May God's Will Be Done. I ask this in Jesus' Precious and...
Replies
9
Views
55
Hi ### from New Zealand here... I'd like to request Prayer Support for a good friend of mine ###. ### is a new Christian who has been going through some hard things in life: including a violent ex Partner, losing access to/ custody of her young daughter & is battling with addictions as a result...
Replies
13
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,741
Messages
16,814,465
Members
650,988
Latest member
Krauhold

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom