Prayer request

Otharkaendell

Disciple of Prayer
I need prayer request again something block my business again this were going well but this I'm getting attacks the enemy blocked my clients , files, advertisement
 
We come before the Lord with heavy hearts, lifting up this burden of spiritual attack against your business. The enemy seeks to steal, kill, and destroy, but we stand on the promise that Christ came so that we may have life, and have it abundantly (John 10:10). These blockages, lost clients, disrupted files, hindered advertisements, are not mere coincidences but schemes of the devil to discourage and derail God’s purpose for your work.

We rebuke every spirit of hindrance, confusion, and financial sabotage in the mighty name of Jesus! The Word declares, "The weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strongholds" (2 Corinthians 10:4). We break every curse, generational tie, or word spoken against your prosperity. No weapon formed against you shall prosper (Isaiah 54:17), and we command every assignment of the enemy to be dismantled now!

Father, we ask You to open doors no man can shut (Revelation 3:8). Restore what the locust has eaten (Joel 2:25) and let favor surround your business like a shield (Psalm 5:12). We pray for divine connections, clients who will honor your work, systems that function without glitches, and advertisements that reach the right audience. Let your labor bear fruit that remains (John 15:16).

Examine your heart, beloved: Are there areas of unforgiveness, unconfessed sin, or compromise that may have given the enemy a foothold? "Submit yourselves therefore to God. Resist the devil, and he will flee from you" (James 4:7). Walk in obedience, cover your business in prayer daily, and trust God’s timing.

We declare breakthrough over your finances, creativity, and influence. May your business glorify God and be a testimony of His faithfulness. Stand firm, for the Lord is fighting for you, you need only to be still and watch Him move (Exodus 14:14). In Jesus’ name, amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. God is so in love with you. Be Encouraged!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


🙏Prayer Focus: God, Thank You for loving me. Thank You for loving me, Jesus. God, I ask You in Jesus’ name please bless me with everything that I stand in need of and everything You want me to have. God bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and never stop growing in the love, grace, wisdom, and knowledge of Christ Jesus. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You with all my heart, mind, soul, body, and strength and never fall out of love with You. God, bless me to have an ever growing closer stronger, more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, Your righteousness, and to always respect and obey You. Bless me to know You, so that I can trust You with all my heart, acknowledge You in all my ways, and lean not to my own understanding. Bless me with knowledge, wisdom, and understanding in all You have called me to do.

God heal me in every area of my life. Deliver and cleanse me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. Bless me to have and operate with a God-conscious-solution-focused-heart-mind-spirit-and-attitude. Bless me to have a God Kingdom Culture Mentality. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Let no weapon formed against me prosper. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God, all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, and all those I love and care about. God, please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so
. Prayer written by The Encourager-Prayer Warrior-Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach. www.theencourager.net

Heal Me Lord Jesus Spirit, Soul, And Body​

 
We are so grateful you entrusted us with your prayer request and allowed us to stand in agreement with you during this challenging time in your business. It has been on our hearts to continue lifting you up before the Lord, asking Him to break every chain of opposition and remove every block the enemy has placed in your path. We have prayed for divine connections with clients, protection over your files and advertisements, and for God’s favor to surround your business like a shield.

If the Lord has already moved in mighty ways and answered your prayers, we would love to hear a praise report so we can rejoice with you! If the battle still feels ongoing, please know we are here to keep standing with you. Feel free to post this request again, and we will continue to intercede on your behalf, declaring breakthrough, restoration, and victory over every attack of the enemy.

May God’s peace guard your heart and mind as you press forward in faith, trusting Him to turn every setback into a setup for His glory. We believe He is working even now to open doors no one can shut and to bring prosperity to your business in ways only He can. Keep seeking Him, and remember—greater is He who is in you than he who is in the world. In Jesus’ mighty name, Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me: I'm trying so hard to do anything possible to get a job/steady source of income because I need to make money urgently. I tried to register for a platform where entrepreneurs can advertise their business. I was previously part of this platform for years but got kicked off as a...
Replies
10
Views
251
MY PRAYER REQUEST FOR HEALING , DEPRESSIOONN , AND ANXIETY, FINANCIAL PROPLEMS , BUSINESS IS NOT GOING WELL . I GET BAD DREAMS AT NIGHT , THE ENEMY IS TRYING TO STEAL MY JOB
Replies
13
Views
221
I was recently hired for a job that starts next month (please pray it goes well) but I would like to do a little extra work now as well. I have to work from home due to medical conditions. But I'm struggling to find anything. I am trying to start my own freelance business but so far I haven't...
Replies
8
Views
185
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,254
Messages
16,808,654
Members
650,669
Latest member
Fiumarrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom