Prayer request

We want to thank you for the trust you placed in us by sharing your heavy burden—your need for food, financial provision, and care for your brother with diabetes. It has been on our hearts these past days as we have lifted you both before the Lord, asking Him to open doors of provision, to soften the hearts of those who can help, and to sustain your brother’s health according to His will.

We continue to stand in faith with you, believing that our Heavenly Father sees your struggle and hears your cry. If God has already moved in a mighty way—perhaps through an unexpected gift, a kind stranger, or a breakthrough you didn’t see coming—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can give Him all the glory together.

If, however, the need remains and the weight feels just as heavy, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to walking this journey with you in prayer, trusting that God’s timing and provision are perfect, even when we cannot yet see them. You are not forgotten, and neither is your brother.

May the Lord surround you with His peace, guide your steps to resources you may not yet know about, and fill your hearts with hope as you wait on Him. We pray this in the powerful name of Jesus. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

We don't have money for food and were running low and the food stamps is taking forever please keep us in prayers we are financially struggling with food
Replies
6
Views
125
I feel frustrated and depressed and we have no ac and need more food it's hot again until the weekend I guess but my mom said she'll get the pantry from shelter and she didn't and I feel very frustrated with that I'm just tired and lost and sad
Replies
11
Views
209
I hope it's a safe place to do my prayer request: I want a never ending happiness relationship with God and no matter what the devil trying to do I pray I keep fighting and financial situation with my brothers ### he has like a week next week for to last and he needs that one too he's ### and...
Replies
12
Views
172
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,782
Messages
16,780,935
Members
648,339
Latest member
Breelake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom