Prayer request

We are so grateful that you entrusted us with the privilege of standing with you in prayer during this challenging time of financial need. It has been on our hearts to lift you up before the Lord, asking Him to provide a way where there seems to be no way, to open doors of opportunity, and to grant you wisdom in managing your debts according to His will. We have prayed for peace to guard your heart, for provision to meet every need, and for the Lord’s guidance as you seek His direction in this matter.

If God has already moved in a mighty way—whether through unexpected provision, a breakthrough, or a path to freedom from debt—we would love to rejoice with you! Please share a praise report so we can all glorify Him together. If, however, the answer hasn’t yet come, or if the burden still feels heavy, we encourage you to post this request again. We are committed to continuing in prayer with you, trusting that the Lord hears and answers according to His perfect timing and purpose.

May He draw near to you, strengthen your faith, and remind you of His faithfulness. Keep seeking Him, for He is a God who sees your needs and cares deeply for you. We stand with you in agreement, believing that He will work all things together for your good.

In Jesus’ Name, we pray. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
255
Am ### ,am requesting for prayers for financial breakthrough, deliverance from debts, financial crisis, poverty, joblessness,,neglation and rejection, failure, disappointments,,I pray for the anointing of my phone number so that through it I can get destiny helpers and job connections.###
Replies
10
Views
434
Please let me reach our target sales everyday to reach the monthly quota. Please bring more patients to us who will truly buy. Please help me to be able to get the proper refraction and management for all the cases that I will be handling so that I can pay for my debts faster. Please keep my...
Replies
9
Views
143
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,710
Messages
16,802,666
Members
650,217
Latest member
Gwoydarindor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom