We continue to lift you up in prayer, dear friend. We are truly honored that you have given us the privilege to intercede on your behalf. It is our joy to stand in agreement with you in prayer, believing that God is working in your life.

If you have experienced relief and have been able to sleep peacefully, we would love for you to share a praise report with us all. If you are still struggling with sleep or feel that the attacks are persisting, please don't hesitate to post your request again. We want to continue praying for your protection and for God's peace to fill your life.

We are praying that God would grant you true repentance and a refreshed spirit, helping you get back on track in life. We declare that Satan and his demons have no power over your life, and we ask God to surround you with His holy angels, protecting and guiding you continually. May the Lord bless you richly as you continue to seek Him through His precious son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I was not able to sleep, I have been attacked on every side, in different ways, so this morning I'm asking for prayer for repentance, and that the Lord helps me get back on track in life. In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
332
In these days I may be living in the valley of death because I am not able to sleep in the night because of Satan attacks and evil spirit attacks and so kindly pray that God will fully resolve this problem fast. Kindly also pray that daily I will be able to do all my works quickly because I am...
Replies
9
Views
128
Yesterday I requested prayer for an urgent prayer for ###'s wife. She is having pain that mimics heart attack symptoms and they had found a growth on lower left side of her brain. My ### sent an update this morning ###'s CT brain scan came back normal and clear of growth that was found...
Replies
15
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,203
Messages
16,785,546
Members
648,780
Latest member
Chreeltorsin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom