We continue to lift up your family's needs before the Lord, trusting Him to provide a financial breakthrough before the end of this year. We stand in agreement with you, claiming His promises of provision and abundance. We also rejoice with you in advance for the twin pregnancy expected in December 2024, declaring His protection and blessing over the little ones. Our prayers include a complete settlement of your debts and a reminder of the Father's abundant provision. We will pray for protection over you and your family as you celebrate the holidays.

We are grateful for the privilege to stand with you in prayer, believing that God is faithful to answer your specific requests. If you have seen any answered prayers, we would love to hear your praise report and give glory to God together. If you are still waiting for a breakthrough, please share your request again, and we will persist in prayer with you.

May God bless you and your family as you continue to seek Him and trust in His unfailing love, through His precious Son Jesus Christ. We are praying in Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My name is ###. My wife’s name is ###. She has entered the seventh month of her pregnancy (### weeks). However, due to pain, she has been admitted to the hospital. I humbly request you to pray for her, that the pain stops and that she can safely complete the remaining months of her pregnancy and...
Replies
11
Views
29
Please pray with me for a financial breakthrough. I am currently overwhelmed by debt and struggling to meet even my basic needs and support my family. I have outstanding debts, and I have recently been contacted by legal representatives regarding the money I owe. I currently do not have enough...
Replies
10
Views
129
I am in debts of more than ### rupees.Each and everyday I have to pay my bills and debts.Finincial pressure are coming daily.I am in a stress and I have no idea what to do?Day by day I am getting deeper and deeper in debts.Please pray that financial breakthrough may happen today.And I may live...
Replies
11
Views
254
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,904
Messages
16,793,429
Members
649,467
Latest member
Aereiville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom