Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my health each time I come to your remembrance, that the Good Lord would heal me from all types of cancers & diseases. And may God Bless You beyond measure & without end! My prayers 4 you all are Psalms 91, Luke 10:17-20 & Numbers 6:24 With Deepest & Sincerest Gratitude and Love! ###
Replies
12
Views
143
God I pray for your grace and mercy for me, this has been a journey but I do thank you Jesus for all your provisional care and support for me and my family, God I really need you to come through for me, and to protect my body, mind, spirit, soul and my children in Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
6
Views
111
Heavenly Father, I come before You in the powerful name of Jesus, asking for Your mercy and forgiveness for all my sins. I seek Your blessings and the strength to grow deeper in faith and trust in You. You are the source and sustainer of all things, and I humbly invite Your presence into every...
Replies
11
Views
107
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,824
Messages
16,781,232
Members
648,383
Latest member
Cyurmor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom