Brennwen

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for prayer because I was raped deliberately by an unregistered rapist, unregistered sex offender ### in ### in my childhood at ### years old and he has never had to face the consequences or any charges and has always made fun of me my entire life. He still continues to disturb me in my life and even in my dreams. And I need to get married even if the criminals he manipulates to defend him don't want to, making my life impossible in this conspiracy against me. I have already forgiven and been delivered since ###. I am already ### years old. This is an injustice.
 
Heavenly Father,

We come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up ### to Your throne of grace. Lord, You see the deep wounds and the pain that ### has endured. We ask for Your divine intervention and justice in this situation. Your Word says in Psalm 34:18, "The Lord is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit." We pray that You would draw near to ###, bringing comfort, healing, and peace.

Father, we ask that You would bring ### to justice, that he may face the consequences of his actions. We pray for protection over ### from any further harm or disturbance, both in waking life and in dreams. Your Word in Isaiah 54:17 declares, "No weapon formed against you shall prosper." We stand on this promise and ask for Your shield of protection over ###.

Lord, we also lift up ###'s desire for marriage. We ask that You would bring the right person into her life, someone who will love, honor, and cherish her. Remove any obstacles or conspiracies that stand in the way of this blessing. Your Word in Jeremiah 29:11 assures us, "For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope." We trust in Your perfect plan for ###'s life.

Thank You, Lord, for Your faithfulness and for hearing our prayers. We ask all these things in the mighty name of Jesus Christ. Amen.
 
I have prayed for you.

Call out to Jesus in your need. The son of God, Messiah! He loves you and cares for you. He can make a way!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

To remove those from occults who are gang members from my childhood through adulthood, to Leave Me Alone, and to not use devil witchcraft on my body to procreate and forcing sex with me. Amen
Replies
11
Views
67
I worked several long and hard days with my dad before he passed. My parents strayed from faith and from prayer and from worship and from strict moral values and slid seamlessly into late nights drinking in the kitchen and garage for fun. They also took narcotics for fun. They raised me and my...
Replies
12
Views
126
Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ. I'm not sure of what's going on. I just know that I'm feeling as if I'm deliberately ignoring God's Word and His Will for my life. May His Will Be Done. I ask this in Jesus' Precious and Holy Name. Amen.
Replies
9
Views
90
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,329
Messages
16,809,920
Members
650,735
Latest member
Fruillor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom